- Nutritional Info
Liquid Eggs - Pasteurised Egg Whites
High Protein, No Fat, No Cholesterol, Low in Kilojoules.
Made from REAL eggs. No Additives, Preservatives, artificial ingredients or food colourings present.
The Egg White / Albumen is delivered frozen.
In their frozen state, the Egg whites will last up to 1 year.
Once defrosted, they must be kept in the fridge and consumed within 7 days.
|30ml = 1 XL Egg White||180ml = 6 XL Egg Whites|
- 80% Bio-Available Protein for up to 5 Hours.
- Eating Protein just before bed keeps your body in an Anabolic state which prevents any muscle tissue wasting away during the fasting period while sleeping.
- Perfect for Lactose Intolerant.
- Cholesterol Free
- Fat Free
- Real All Natural food.
- No Additives or preservatives, artificial ingredients or food colourings present.
- High in Amino Acids.
- Variety of Vitamins and Minerals such as Vitamin B1, B2, B6, Folic Acid, Magnesium and Potassium.
- Suitable for both Raw and Cooked consumption.
- Liquid Eggs is a pasteurised product which does not denature the Protein found in Egg White.
- Pasteurising egg white neutralises Avidin (an enzyme found in Raw Egg whites). Avidin blocks the uptake of Vitamin B6 (also known as Biotin), causing an unhealthy vitamin deficiency.